- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Easy Monkey Bread Recipe Video
|Brown sugar/Null||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Null)|
|Granulated sugar/Null||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Null)|
|Ground cinnamon/Null||1 Tablespoon (Null)|
|Biscuits/Null||3 Can (30 oz) (Null)|
|Melted butter/Null||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Null)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4927 Calories from Fat 1322
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 151 g232.1%
Saturated Fat 54.5 g272.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 116.1 mg38.7%
Sodium 4015.6 mg167.3%
Total Carbohydrates 853 g284.5%
Dietary Fiber 8 g31.9%
Sugars 387.3 g
Protein 54 g109%
Vitamin A 27.9% Vitamin C 0.95%
Calcium 16.4% Iron 155.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 325F (165C).
2. Meanwhile, in a bowl mix sugar and cinnamon until completely blended.
3. Cut each biscuit into fours. Dip each quarter into sugar-spice mixture and place randomly into greased Bundt pan.
4. When all biscuit quarters have been dipped and placed into the pan, you should have about 1/2 cup of the sugar-spice mixture leftover.
5. Add melted butter to the remaining sugar-spice mixture and mix well. Pour over the biscuits in pan.
6. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until puffed up and browned.
7. Remove from oven and let stand for 5 minutes and turn out onto a large plate.
8. Serve by pulling apart with a fork into large pieces.