- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Easy Meatloaf Recipe Video
|Spice mix||3 Tablespoon (Parlsey, garlic, oregano, flour and tandoori spice)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Onions||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), chop|
|Red peppers||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), chop|
|Turkey||1 Pound, ground|
|Venison||1 1⁄4 Pound, ground|
|Garlic cheese croutons||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Butter garlic croutons||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Barbeque sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ketchup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 1194 Calories from Fat 340
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 38 g58.1%
Saturated Fat 4.7 g23.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 215.7 mg
Sodium 2864.1 mg119.3%
Total Carbohydrates 136 g45.5%
Dietary Fiber 5.9 g23.4%
Sugars 20.9 g
Protein 73 g145.6%
Vitamin A 38.2% Vitamin C 127.2%
Calcium 11.1% Iron 69.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
1. Blend the garlic cheese croutons and the butter garlic croutons.
2. In a bowl, add the turkey and 1 pound of venison and mix.
3. Add the onions, red peppers, the croutons mix, eggs, seasoning and milk and mix together.
4. Put the mix into a loaf tray, cover with foil and pop into the oven for 45 minutes.
5. Remove the foil and bake the meatloaf for another 15 minutes.
6. For the sauce: In a bowl, mix the mustard, barbeque sauce and ketchup.
7. Pour the sauce over the meatloaf.
8. Turn up the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and put the loaf back into the oven for 20 minutes.
9. Cut out a piece of the meatloaf and serve with garlic bread.