- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Easy Mashed Potatoes Recipe Video
|Cream cheese||4 Ounce|
|Fresh horseradish/Cream style||2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1308 Calories from Fat 668
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 76 g117%
Saturated Fat 45.2 g225.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 221.5 mg
Sodium 1418.1 mg59.1%
Total Carbohydrates 141 g47.1%
Dietary Fiber 10.1 g40.4%
Sugars 9.1 g
Protein 23 g46.8%
Vitamin A 51.3% Vitamin C 77%
Calcium 23.3% Iron 38.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Wash the potatoes and peel the skin off.
2) Cut the potatoes to be about 1 inch.
3) Then place potatoes in a saucepan with about 4-5 cups of water, bring to a boil over medium heat for 20 minutes, or until potatoes are fork tender.
4) You can also add a pinch of Salt to your water to add flavor.
5) Drain potatoes thoroughly.
6) Place the potatoes in a mixing bowl and combine all the remaining ingredients.
7) Start mashing the potatoes with a masher.
8) Once everything is well combined garnish the potatoes with some green onions or chives and serve. Enjoy!