- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Spicy Korean Beef Stir-Fry Recipe Video
|Carrots||3 Medium, julienned|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm)|
|Onion||1 Medium, sliced|
|Beef||1⁄2 Pound, pounded (flank steak)|
|Red pepper paste||2 Tablespoon|
|Sesame oil||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Sesame seeds||3 Teaspoon|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 545 Calories from Fat 275
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 31 g47.6%
Saturated Fat 8 g39.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 70.3 mg
Sodium 587.1 mg24.5%
Total Carbohydrates 42 g13.9%
Dietary Fiber 5.4 g21.4%
Sugars 26.9 g
Protein 27 g54.2%
Vitamin A 305.8% Vitamin C 25.6%
Calcium 14.5% Iron 22.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, put together all the ingredients except honey, olive oil, salt and pepper.
2. Wearing hand gloves, mix the ingredients until well combined.
3. Add in the honey, salt and pepper, and stir to mix allow to marinate for 30 minutes to overnight.
4. In a hot pan over medium low heat, heat olive oil and add in the beef mixture, stir and cook for 5 minutes or until tender depending on desired doneness.
5. Serve hot garnished with Chinese chives, with rice or noodles or rolled in lettuce if desired.
You can serve this with a nice hot, clear Soup, steamed Rice, Kimchi.