- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Duck Breast Steak Recipe Video
|Duck breast||1⁄2 Pound (1 breast)|
|Italian herb seasoning||1 Teaspoon (as required)|
Calories 147 Calories from Fat 43
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.4%
Saturated Fat 1.5 g7.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 87.3 mg29.1%
Sodium 252.8 mg10.5%
Total Carbohydrates 1 g0.5%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0.5 g
Protein 23 g45%
Vitamin A 1.2% Vitamin C 11.7%
Calcium 0.3% Iron 28.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 425ºF.
2) Score a criss-cross pattern on the duck breast skin.
3) Sprinkle with the Italian herb seasoning.
4) In a pan over a medium high heat, sear the duck with the skin side down.
5) Turn over and bake in the preheated oven for 5 minutes.
6) Remove form the oven, transfer to a cutting board and allow to rest for 1 minute.
7) Slice the duck and serve with fresh green salad or stir-fry with some vegetables.