- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Korean Food Kimchi Fried Rice Recipe Video
|Bacon slices||4 , diced|
|Kimchi||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (deeply fermented)|
|Cooked rice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 (or 2 egg whites and 1 egg yolk)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 539 Calories from Fat 248
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g43.1%
Saturated Fat 8.1 g40.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 231 mg
Sodium 889.1 mg37%
Total Carbohydrates 55 g18.4%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.4%
Sugars 0.4 g
Protein 14 g27.5%
Vitamin A 43.3% Vitamin C 7.7%
Calcium 8% Iron 20.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a non-stick, over medium heat, sauté the bacon and for about 5 minutes or until the bacon is brown and crisp.
2. Add in the khimchi, and stir well for about 4 to 5 minutes.
3. Add in the olive oil and rice and break the rice and stir well for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Push the rice to 1 side of pan, and place the butter on the clear pan and allow to melt.
5. Pour in the egg, sprinkle on the salt and scramble the egg for 2 minutes.
6. Stir and mix egg and rice, season with pepper and stir to mix.
7. Serve hot in a bowl.