- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Easy Indian Tikka Masala Seasoning Recipe Video
|Easy indian tikka masala seasoning||2 Ounce|
|Protein||1 Pound, cubed (paneer or tofu)|
|Tomatoes||2 Medium, chopped|
Calories 426 Calories from Fat 250
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g43.5%
Saturated Fat 5.2 g25.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 22.7 mg
Sodium 764.5 mg31.9%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g5%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g5.9%
Sugars 12.6 g
Protein 28 g55.8%
Vitamin A 23.8% Vitamin C 27.7%
Calcium 21.9% Iron 3.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 450 degrees F.
2. Coat protein with 1 teaspoon seasoning and bake for 15 minutes in the preheated oven.
3. Heat oil in pan on medium, mix in spices and stir for 10 seconds.
4. Stir in tomatoes and cook until softened.
5. Mix in baked protein and simmer for additional 5 minutes.
6. Serve with rotis, parathas or naan.