- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Homemade Pizza Recipe Video
|Unbaked pizza crusts||2 Large (12 inch diameter)|
|All pupose flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (For dusting)|
|Pizza sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fresh mozzarella cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Tomato slices||20 Medium|
|Chopped basil||4 Tablespoon|
|Grated parmesan||2 Tablespoon|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Cooked sausage||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), cut in bite size pieces|
|Sun dried tomato||4 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Onion||1⁄2 Medium, sliced thinly|
|Bell pepper||1 , roasted and cut in strips|
Calories 330 Calories from Fat 119
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20.5%
Saturated Fat 4.3 g21.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 22.7 mg7.6%
Sodium 493.4 mg20.6%
Total Carbohydrates 34 g11.4%
Dietary Fiber 5.6 g22.5%
Sugars 12.2 g
Protein 27 g53.1%
Vitamin A 64.7% Vitamin C 99.7%
Calcium 17.6% Iron 11.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 350 F, place 2 baking trays in it and allow it to heat.
2. On a flour surface, roll and pull the pizza dough to make it in rectangle shape.
3. Remove the hot baking trays, dust with cornmeal and place the flattened pizza dough on it.
4. Spread the pizza sauce on both the pizza bases.
5. Layer one pizza base with mozzarella slices and tomato slices.
6. Scatter chopped basil and season with salt and pepper.
Sprinkle with grated Parmesan on top.
7. For the other base, layer it with mozzarella, sausages, sundried tomato strips, onions, Parmesan and roasted bell peppers if using.
8. Season with salt and pepper.
9. Bake the pizzas for 15 to 20 minutes until the crust is crisp and brown.
10. Remove the pizza from oven and allow it to cool slightly.
11. Cut into squares or wedges and serve.