- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Easy Grilled Vegetables Recipe Video
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 126 Calories from Fat 10
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1 g1.9%
Saturated Fat 0.28 g1.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 27.5 mg1.1%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.5%
Dietary Fiber 9.5 g38.1%
Sugars 16.9 g
Protein 6 g11.7%
Vitamin A 83.7% Vitamin C 480.1%
Calcium 6.7% Iron 11.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedGrill
1. Wash the vegetables and allow them to dry.
2. Grill the vegetables on preheated grill. It’s really important to grill them unsalted, until you get that beautiful caramelized brown color.
3. Remove vegetables from the heat and put onto a serving dish
4. Serve as side dish or toss them with a mix of lemon juice and zest, thyme, garlic, salt, and pepper before serving to add spice to the grilled veggies.
1. The dish is beautiful by itself, but you can add my crunchy “Twist”: add ½ cup of toasted pecans coarsely chopped.
2. You can also add an extra sharp “Twist” that will transform this dish into a true star of the party, by adding ½ cup of cubed, sharp blue cheese.