- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Easy Grilled Corn on The Cob - Sweet and Smokey Recipe Video
|Corn on the cob||8 Medium (with husk)|
|Unsalted butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), melted (1 stick)|
|Seasoning salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cajun seasoning||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Italian seasoning||2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Hickory salt/Applewood smoked salt||1 Pinch|
Calories 424 Calories from Fat 128
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g22.5%
Saturated Fat 8.1 g40.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 32.3 mg
Sodium 297.9 mg12.4%
Total Carbohydrates 76 g25.3%
Dietary Fiber 9 g36%
Sugars 12.6 g
Protein 11 g21.2%
Vitamin A 23.4% Vitamin C 38.5%
Calcium 1.8% Iron 12.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Remove leaves from husk.
2. Place corn in a large bowl and fill with water to cover the corn.
3. Be sure that corn is submerged and soak overnight.
4. Pour out water and shake off excess water from corn.
5. Peel back the husk, leaving the husk on about 2-3 inches on the bottom of the corn. Remove the silk.
6. Combine the butter and remaining ingredients into a bowl.
7. Generously brush the butter mixture all over the corn.
8. Place the husk back onto the corn.
9. Gather the husk at the tip of the corn.
10. Use a piece of fallen husk to tie a knot around the tip of the corn. This will hold the husk into place as the corn cooks.
11. Place on an oiled grill over medium heat.
12. Cook for around 30 minutes, turning every 5- 10 minutes.
13. Remove from heat.
14. In a serving plate, serve it with choice of meat or enjoy as it is.
Feel free to adjust the seasonings to liking! just butter, pepper and seasoning salt is delicious!