- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Easy Dutch Baby Recipe Video
|Eggs||4 (at room temperature)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs) (at room temperature)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
Calories 801 Calories from Fat 395
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 45 g68.7%
Saturated Fat 24.6 g122.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 514.9 mg171.6%
Sodium 190.8 mg7.9%
Total Carbohydrates 77 g25.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.8%
Sugars 29.7 g
Protein 23 g46%
Vitamin A 30.8% Vitamin C
Calcium 20% Iron 26.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 425 degree F.
2. In food processor, drop eggs and blend on low speed
3. Add milk, sugar, and vanilla. Blend well.
4. Drop flour into the processor and blend until smooth. Scrape down sides, if required.
5. Preheat 12-inch cast iron skillet to 425 degree F. Drop butter in skillet and let it melt. Swirl and coat the skillet well.
6. Pour batter in it and pop the skillet in oven. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden and puffed.
7. Sprinkle powdered sugar on top and serve immediately.
You can also serve it with fruits.