- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Easy & Delicious Crab Salad Recipe Video
|Lump crab meat||1 Pound|
|Celery||3 Tablespoon, chopped finely|
|Red bell pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chop|
|Scallions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chop|
|Italian parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped finely|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dijon mustard||2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||3 Teaspoon|
|Seasoning||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon (Grand diamond seasoning)|
|Kosher salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Calories 149 Calories from Fat 72
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.3%
Saturated Fat 0.79 g3.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 81.6 mg27.2%
Sodium 719.9 mg30%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.65 g2.6%
Sugars 2.3 g
Protein 14 g27.9%
Vitamin A 13.9% Vitamin C 55.2%
Calcium 9.6% Iron 3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Chop and dice celery, red bell pepper, scallions and parsley, keep it aside.
2. Pour the lump crab meat into a large bowl. Break the meat up with your fingers.
3. Add all of the remaining ingredients, the celery, red bell pepper, scallions, parsley, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, seasoning, salt and pepper, and toss to combine.
4. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
5. Serve this crab salad with crackers, as lettuce wraps, sandwich wraps or as finger sandwiches.
Be sure to feel for any small bits of shell that might be in the crab meat.