- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Easy Creamy Seafood Spaghetti Recipe Video
|Shrimp||8 Ounce, peeled and deveined|
|Canned baby clams||10 Ounce (Don't through the liquid)|
|Spaghetti/Rigatoni||8 Ounce (Gluten free)|
|Mushroom soup||1 Can (10 oz) (or potato broccoli chowder soup)|
|Canned artichokes||14 Ounce, drained and chopped|
Calories 402 Calories from Fat 53
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.4%
Saturated Fat 1.3 g6.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 111.5 mg37.2%
Sodium 993.3 mg41.4%
Total Carbohydrates 62 g20.7%
Dietary Fiber 5.4 g21.4%
Sugars 2 g
Protein 31 g61%
Vitamin A 4.8% Vitamin C 21.2%
Calcium 22.8% Iron 30.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Put a pot of salted water on to boil the spaghetti.
2. Once the water boils drop the spaghetti into and stir.
3. Heat a large shallow skillet over a medium heat. Add in the can of soup along with the clams and stir together until it reaches a boil.
4. Stir in the artichokes and shrimp, simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Add in the spaghetti to the sauce. Stir everything together for a minute.
6. Serve Easy Creamy Seafood Spaghetti with wine and enjoy!