- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Homemade Cream Cheese Frosting (Easy, Creamy and Not Too Sweet) Recipe Video
|Cream cheese||16 Ounce (2 (8 ounce) pack)|
|Milk/Soy milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (or more)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (1 stick)|
|Vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon|
|Powdered sugar||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
Calories 1474 Calories from Fat 728
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 83 g127.4%
Saturated Fat 48.8 g243.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 248.8 mg
Sodium 497.3 mg20.7%
Total Carbohydrates 174 g58.1%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 167.4 g
Protein 10 g19.8%
Vitamin A 57.4% Vitamin C
Calcium 17.9% Iron 3.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, add cream cheese, milk, vanilla extract and butter.
2. Beat till all are well combined and creamy.
3. Slowly add the powdered sugar in 2 batches. Mix after each batch before adding the next.
4. Using a spatula, scrape the sides of the bowl and mix well all till well combined and smooth and creamy.
5. Use this frosting on cakes, cupcakes or any other recipe of choice.