- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Easy Corn Chips Recipe Video
|Wheat free tamari/Soy sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cayenne powder||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon (Optional)|
Calories 198 Calories from Fat 39
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.5%
Saturated Fat 2 g10.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 786 mg32.8%
Total Carbohydrates 35 g11.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.8%
Sugars 0 g
Protein 5 g9.8%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 0.03%
Calcium 6.9% Iron 10.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2) Mix the tamari, spices and oil, if using.
3) Take one tortilla and put it on a cutting board. Brush the tamari mixture on top with a
pastry brush. Place another tortilla on top and brush. Repeat until there are six tortillas in a stack.
4) With a sharp knife, cut into 8 wedges.
5)Spread in one layer on a cookie sheet.
6) Repeat with the rest of the tortillas.
7) Bake for 8-12 minutes. Watch carefully so that they don't burn.
8) Remove immediately from the pan.
9) Serve with salsa or guacamole.