- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Bean Soup Recipe Video
|Dried bean||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Carrot||1 Cup (16 tbs), diced|
Calories 167 Calories from Fat 5
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.62 g0.96%
Saturated Fat 0.15 g0.77%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 35.8 mg1.5%
Total Carbohydrates 32 g10.6%
Dietary Fiber 12.2 g48.7%
Sugars 2.2 g
Protein 10 g19.5%
Vitamin A 107.8% Vitamin C 5.3%
Calcium 9.3% Iron 19.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, take beans and add water. Soak it overnight.
2. In a pot, take the beans.
3. Cut celery and onions and add it to the broth
4. Add diced carrots to the broth.
5. Add salt and bring it to a boil.
6. Reduce flame and let it simmer for around 1 ½ to 2 hours.
7. Serve Bean Soup as it is or if need be puree it.