- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Christmas Fruit Cake Recipe
|Flour||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Eggs||2 , slightly beaten|
|Condensed milk||1 Can (10 oz) (Eagle Brand)|
|Mincemeat||28 Ounce (1 Jar, Robertson'S, Cross And Blackwell)|
|Candied fruit||1 Pound (1 Jar)|
|Cherries||4 Ounce, diced (1 Small Container)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5916 Calories from Fat 1639
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 183 g281.4%
Saturated Fat 75.2 g376.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1228.7 mg
Sodium 3056.3 mg127.3%
Total Carbohydrates 787 g262.3%
Dietary Fiber 18.1 g72.3%
Sugars 536.3 g
Protein 278 g556.3%
Vitamin A 28.1% Vitamin C 25.5%
Calcium 100.1% Iron 100.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F. Butter an angel food pan and line with a wax paper.
2) In a large bowl, add eggs, condensed milk and mix well. Add in the sifted flour and baking powder.
3) Gently fold in the mincemeat, candied fruit and cherries.
4) Pour the fruitcake batter into the food pan and bake for about 2 hours.
5) Let the fruitcake rest in the food pan itself for about 5 minutes before demoulding it.
6) Slice the Easy Christmas Fruitcake with whipped cream and a cherry on top for garnish.