- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chinese Style Pork Spare Ribs Recipe Video
|Pork spare ribs||3 Pound, boiled and cut into small pieces|
|Chicken stock||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vinegar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Corn starch||2 Tablespoon|
|Oyster sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
Calories 758 Calories from Fat 487
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 54 g83.3%
Saturated Fat 20.3 g101.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 177.2 mg59.1%
Sodium 785.2 mg32.7%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g8.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.16 g0.64%
Sugars 17.4 g
Protein 39 g79%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0.21%
Calcium 8.8% Iron 12.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will Needwok
1. Boil your spare ribs in water and add some salt, boil until meat is tender and cut into smaller pieces.
2. In a mixing bowl combine chicken stock, sugar, vinegar, soy sauce and corn starch.
3. Heat up wok or pan over medium heat, add spare ribs to pan and also the sauce mixture.
4. Cover pan and let boil, turn spare ribs over to make sure all sides of spare ribs are coated.
5. Let boil for another 2 minutes and then add oyster sauce and mix it around.
6. Finally add ground pepper.
7. Serve the Chinese style pork spare ribs with steamed rice.