- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Easy Chickpea Soup Recipe Video
|Leek||1 Pound, cleaned and chopped|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Chickpeas||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Parsley||3 Tablespoon, chopped|
Calories 595 Calories from Fat 128
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g22.9%
Saturated Fat 1.9 g9.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 282.2 mg11.8%
Total Carbohydrates 97 g32.5%
Dietary Fiber 23.3 g93.2%
Sugars 19.9 g
Protein 24 g47.6%
Vitamin A 114.9% Vitamin C 104.1%
Calcium 27.9% Iron 80.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a skillet, pour olive oil and put the leaks inside.
2. Season with salt and let it cook for 5 minutes.
3. Pour the water and add the chick peas.
4. Put the turmeric inside, give it a good mix and bring the contents of the skillet to a boil.
5. Once the soup is done, put the parsley into it and give it a good mix.
6. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Serve this soup hot as an appetizer.