- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Easy Caramel Pecan Bars Recipe
|Sugar cookie dough||16 1⁄2 Ounce, refrigerated|
|Refrigerated sugar cookie dough||16 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Roll)|
|Caramel topping||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Caramel toppings||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Pecan||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pecan pieces||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs), flaked|
|Semi sweet chocolate chips||6 Ounce (1 Bag)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4954 Calories from Fat 2192
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 256 g393.8%
Saturated Fat 70.2 g351.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 135.6 mg
Sodium 3517.1 mg146.5%
Total Carbohydrates 649 g216.3%
Dietary Fiber 23.8 g95.1%
Sugars 357.8 g
Protein 43 g85.7%
Vitamin A 4.9% Vitamin C 6.8%
Calcium 64.1% Iron 79.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) Grease 13x9-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
3) Cut the cookie dough intomslices of 1/2-inc.
4) At the bottom of the pan, arrange the cookie slices and press the dough evenly with flored fingers to form an even crust.
5) Bake the cookie dough for 10-15 minutes until light brown.
6) While cookie is baking, prepare caramel and flour batter by mixing both in a measuring cup. Mix until smooth.
7) Sprinkle pevans, chocolate chips abd coconut over the partially baked crust.
8) Top with caramel mixture and bake for 15-20 minutes until topping starts to bubble.
9) Cool it completely for 1 1/2 hours.
10) Cut bars into 6x6.
11) Serve the bars as holiday snacks.