- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Easy Caprese Salad Recipe Video
|Fresh mozzarella||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Grape tomatoes||1 Pint (I Used Cherry Size)|
|Chopped fresh basil||2 Tablespoon, rinsed|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Balsamic vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 1098 Calories from Fat 309
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 34 g52.8%
Saturated Fat 13.6 g68%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 76.7 mg
Sodium 345.6 mg14.4%
Total Carbohydrates 137 g45.7%
Dietary Fiber 34.1 g136.5%
Sugars 52 g
Protein 48 g96.3%
Vitamin A 54.8% Vitamin C 4.5%
Calcium 43.8% Iron 2.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Start by taking the fresh mozzarella and cutting it into bite size pieces.
2) Once cut, place the mozzarella in a small bowl.
3) Clean the tomatoes and cut them into bite size pieces.
4) Add the tomatoes to the bowl with the mozzarella.
5) Roll the fresh basil leaves and give them a good chop.
6) Place the basil along with the olive oil, balsamic, salt and pepper in the bowl.
7) Give all the ingredients a good toss.
8) Serve on a plate and enjoy!
This makes enough for two servings.