- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Easy Cake Mix Cookies Recipe
|Yellow cake mix package/Chocolate cake mix package||18 1⁄4 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Semisweet chocolate morsels||6 Ounce (1 Package Or 1 Cup)|
|Chopped pecans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4509 Calories from Fat 2245
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 257 g395.3%
Saturated Fat 68.9 g344.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 423 mg
Sodium 3380 mg140.8%
Total Carbohydrates 525 g174.9%
Dietary Fiber 17.5 g69.9%
Sugars 315 g
Protein 42 g83.6%
Vitamin A 10.4% Vitamin C 1%
Calcium 9.3% Iron 18.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F before baking
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, oil and eggs.
3. Beat with an electric mixer until well blended into a smooth batter.
4. Fold in the chocolate morsels and the pecans
5. Use a round tablespoon to drop the dough in heaps, onto the cookie sheets, leaving 2 inch space between each.
6. Bake them in the preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes until golden and dry.
7. Remove from oven and cool cookies slightly on baking sheets then carefully loosen with a spatula and slide them to on a wire rack to cool and harden.
8. Serve them at a tea party or pack them and include in your Christmas or Holiday gift hampers.
Store baked cookies air tight container or jar with sheets of wax paper between each layer, in a cool dry place.