- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Easy Burgers Recipe
|Onion||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Beef mince||1 Pound|
|Milk/Cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Toasted buns||2 (for serving)|
|Fat||2 Tablespoon (as required)|
Calories 178 Calories from Fat 123
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.1%
Saturated Fat 4.8 g23.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 64.5 mg
Sodium 247.6 mg10.3%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g1.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.22 g0.9%
Sugars 0.9 g
Protein 8 g16.7%
Vitamin A 0.9% Vitamin C 0.15%
Calcium 2.4% Iron 4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, salt, pepper and eggs and beat well.
2. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
3. Heat fat in a large skillet and drop spoonfuls of mixture in it.
4. Using a spatula, shape each into patties by flattening them.
5. Fry for 2 to 3 minutes on both sides till evenly browned in colour.
6. Drain on absorbent paper. Makes 12 patties.
7. Place between toasted buns and serve hot.