- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Boiled $2.99 / lb Gulf Shrimps Recipe Video
|Shrimps||5 Pound (Gulf shrimps)|
|Seasoning packet||16 Ounce (Seafood boil, Louisiana Fish Fry)|
|Ketchup||3 Tablespoon (Heinz ketchup)|
|Horseradish sauce||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 227 Calories from Fat 37
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.2%
Saturated Fat 0.62 g3.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 287.3 mg95.8%
Sodium 349.8 mg14.6%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.8%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 2.2 g
Protein 38 g76.8%
Vitamin A 6.8% Vitamin C 8.5%
Calcium 9.8% Iron 25.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Boil water in a pot along with the seafood boil packet.
2. Place the shrimps in the water and boil for 20 minutes.
3. Once done drain the water completely.
4. In a bowl combine ketchup and horseradish pepper sauce and make a sauce.
5. Transfer the shrimps in a tray and let it cool.
6. Serve the shrimps along with the sauce as an appetizer.