- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Betty's Blue Cheese Vinaigrette Recipe Video
|Red wine vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Dijon mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic clove||1 , finely chopped|
|Coarse salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Blue cheese||1 Ounce, crumbled (You may use Roquefort cheese)|
|Light olive oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (ou may use any type of olive oil or other vegetable oil)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 774 Calories from Fat 718
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 81 g125%
Saturated Fat 15.4 g77.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 22.4 mg7.5%
Sodium 879.2 mg36.6%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.74 g2.9%
Sugars 1.2 g
Protein 7 g13.3%
Vitamin A 4.6% Vitamin C 4.3%
Calcium 17.7% Iron 10%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a small bowl, combine red wine vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, garlic, coarse salt, and black pepper. Whisk well.
2. Add blue cheese and using a fork, mash it into the mixture.
3. Whisk the mixture, while slowing drizzling olive oil into the bowl.
4. Pour into a serving pitcher and refrigerate until ready to use. Stir well, when ready to use.
5. Drizzle on the favorite salad or chicken.