- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Easy Bbq Pork Steamed Buns Recipe Video
|Biscuit mix package||7 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Cooked pork||1⁄2 Pound, cubed|
|Brown sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Barbeque sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sesame seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper powder||To Taste|
|Chinese five spice powder||To Taste|
Calories 387 Calories from Fat 102
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g17.6%
Saturated Fat 2.6 g12.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 29.9 mg
Sodium 956 mg39.8%
Total Carbohydrates 60 g19.9%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g9.9%
Sugars 16.1 g
Protein 11 g21.4%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0.09%
Calcium 14.9% Iron 19.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedSteamer basket
1. Dice the cooked grilled pork lion, set aside.
2. Grease a steamer basket and keep aside.
3. In a pan, sauté the pork in the heated oil for a few minutes.
4. Stir in all the filling brown sugar, bbq sauce, sesame seeds, black pepper and Chinese five spice powder.
5. Coat the pork well and heat through.
6. Flatten and roll out the biscuit, apply water over the edges.
7. Place a spoonful of the filling on the rolled out biscuit, press well and seal the edges.
8. Place on the greased steamer basket and steam for about 15-20 minutes.
9. Once done remove and allow it to cool for few minutes.
10. Serve with dipping sauce of your choice.