- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Easy Baked Salmon Filet Recipe Recipe Video
|Salmon fillet||1 Pound|
|Sea salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic and herb seasoning||1 Teaspoon|
|Turmeric powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Organic no-salt seasoning||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 292 Calories from Fat 77
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.2%
Saturated Fat 1.4 g6.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 117.9 mg
Sodium 960.9 mg40%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.69 g2.8%
Sugars 0.5 g
Protein 46 g91.6%
Vitamin A 5.3% Vitamin C 1.1%
Calcium 3.4% Iron 15.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2. Line a baking with foil, and place salmon fillets on it.
3. Season it with salt, turmeric powder and seasoning mix.
4. Place it in oven, and cook for about 20-25 minutes or until done.
5. After 10 minutes turn oven to broil, so that the salmon cooks evenly.
6. Serve salmon with salad and lemon wedge garnish.
You must set a cooking time of 10 minutes and later increase if required, to avoid overcooking.
You may use any kind of seasoning mix depending on your taste.