- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Baked Mushroom and Leek Risotto Recipe Video
|Leek||1 , chopped (green part separated)|
|Cooking oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Chicken broth||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Boiled risotto rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dry white wine||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Shiitake and oyster mushroom||4 Cup (64 tbs), chopped|
|Cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (18%)|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
Calories 1014 Calories from Fat 159
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27.3%
Saturated Fat 3.2 g16.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 2 mg
Sodium 1692.4 mg70.5%
Total Carbohydrates 204 g68.1%
Dietary Fiber 13.3 g53.3%
Sugars 17.3 g
Protein 19 g37.7%
Vitamin A 73% Vitamin C 63.9%
Calcium 17.8% Iron 22.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a frying pan heat oil and add leeks, garlic and sauté them for about 5 minutes or till leeks are tender.
2. Meanwhile bring chicken broth to boil.
3. Add rice to leeks and cook over medium heat for 1-2 minutes.
4. Add white wine, pinch of salt, pepper and cook to another 1-2 minutes.
5. Transfer the rice into a casserole for baking, add chicken broth to it and give it a stir.
6. Bake it for 20 minutes at 400 F.
7. Now sauté some mushrooms in a tablespoon of oil till tender.
8. Cover it with a lid and set aside till the risotto is ready.
9. Garnish the risotto with cream and parsley. Pour mushroom over it and let it sit for a while till the cream is absorbed.
10. Spoon the risotto into serving bowls and serve it garnished with some shredded parmesan cheese.
Instead of the white wine, you can also use chicken broth.