- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cool Avocado Mango Ceviche Recipe Video
|Red onion||1 Medium, dice|
|Jalapenos||1 Small, dice|
|Roma tomatoes||4 Medium, dice|
|Mahi mahi fillet||500 Gram, dice|
|Dried oregano||1 Teaspoon|
|Kosher salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cilantro||2 Tablespoon, chop|
|Avocado||1 Medium, dice|
|Mango||1 Medium, dice|
Calories 296 Calories from Fat 83
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.2%
Saturated Fat 1.3 g6.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 359.1 mg15%
Total Carbohydrates 33 g10.9%
Dietary Fiber 7.7 g30.9%
Sugars 15.7 g
Protein 21 g42.6%
Vitamin A 35.1% Vitamin C 117.4%
Calcium 3.7% Iron 4.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Clean and dice the onions, tomatoes, jalapenos and the mahi mahi fish, keep everything in separate bowls.
2. In a mixing bowl combine the diced fish along with dried oregano and kosher salt.
3. Add the diced onion, tomatoes and jalapenos to the fish mixture and finally add the lemon juice.
4. Mix all the ingredients well and keep it in the fridge for 90 minutes.
5. In the meantime dice the avocado and mango keep it aside until needed, chop some cilantro.
6. After 90 minutes place the fish mixture in a serving bowl and add the mangos, avocado and fresh cilantro.
7. Mix all ingredients well until well combined.
8. Serve the avocado mango ceviche along with some crispy crackers.