- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Easy Appetizers in The Bag Holder Recipe Video
|Canned corn||2 Cup (32 tbs), frozen|
|Canned black beans||2 Cup (32 tbs), drained|
|Canned tomato||1 Cup (16 tbs), diced, canned|
|Onion||1 Cup (16 tbs), diced|
|Green peppers||1 Cup (16 tbs), diced|
|Fresh cilantro||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Italian dressing||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon, lime juice|
|Chili powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Cooked chicken||2 Cup (32 tbs), cooked (Optional)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2091 Calories from Fat 933
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 105 g161.5%
Saturated Fat 20.6 g103.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 221.1 mg
Sodium 8497.2 mg354.1%
Total Carbohydrates 186 g61.9%
Dietary Fiber 34 g136.1%
Sugars 54 g
Protein 106 g211.4%
Vitamin A 167.4% Vitamin C 278%
Calcium 67.5% Iron 78.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Corn and Black Bean Salsa : Place a bag on the bag holder.
2) Add all the ingredients into the bag.
3) Then remove bag, seal and blend well until thoroughly mixed.
4) Store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
5) Pour into bowl to serve or save half and add chicken for two meals. Make Burritos with any leftover.
6) Serve the Corn and Black Bean Salsa hot or cold with tortilla chips. Freeze for 30 days or refrigerate for up to 3 days.