- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe Video
|Button mushroom/Crimini mushroom||16|
|Bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Extra virgin olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon zest||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cream cheese||4 Ounce (at room temperature)|
|Baby dill||2 Tablespoon, chopped finely|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), chop|
|Parmesan reggiano||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
|Fresh thyme leaves||1 Teaspoon|
|Cayenne peper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
Calories 288 Calories from Fat 223
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g38%
Saturated Fat 8.4 g42.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 39.7 mg
Sodium 418.2 mg17.4%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.5%
Sugars 2.5 g
Protein 9 g18.5%
Vitamin A 23.5% Vitamin C 19.8%
Calcium 21.1% Iron 8.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 425 degree F.
2. Remove leg from mushrooms, to make place for stuffing.
3. In food processor, add garlic, dill, and mushroom legs. Chop them finely.
4. In a mixing bowl, add mushroom and dill mixture.
5. Drop bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, thyme leaves, lemon zest, and lemon juice.
6. Add salt , pepper, and cayenne pepper. Mix well.
7. Put cream cheese and mix to incorporate.
8. Line a baking tray with parchment paper, and place mushrooms on it.
9. Pour oil and coat mushrooms with it. Arrange mushrooms with opening part up.
10. Fill them with cream cheese mixture. Pop them in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until done.
11. Serve stuffed mushroom with cream cheese dip.