- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Easter Spanish Tortilla Recipe Video
|Potatoes||1 Pound, sliced and slightly boiled|
|Onion||1 Large, chopped|
|Garlic cloves||3 Large, minced|
|Red pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Paprika powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Egg||14 Large (( whole or with lesser yolks))|
Calories 378 Calories from Fat 160
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27.4%
Saturated Fat 5.5 g27.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 740.2 mg246.7%
Sodium 751.3 mg31.3%
Total Carbohydrates 31 g10.4%
Dietary Fiber 4.4 g17.6%
Sugars 5.8 g
Protein 26 g51.1%
Vitamin A 31.1% Vitamin C 52.4%
Calcium 13.2% Iron 25.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Slice the potatoes into thin slices.
3. Boil until slightly tender so they cook easily in the skillet.
4. In a large bowl, break the eggs and add salt, pepper, red pepper and paprika; beat it lightly.
5. In an oven proof pan, spray cooking spray and add the potatoes; let cook for a while.
6. Add the chopped onions and cook for about 2 minutes.
7. Add the beaten eggs and cook for 5-7 minutes until the egg comes together on the sides.
8. Place the pan in the pre-heated oven for 15 minutes until it’s cooked through and top is golden.
9. Serve hot from the oven.