- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Easter Eggs Recipe Video
|Chocolate chips||210 Gram, divided|
|White chocolate||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 386 Calories from Fat 175
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g31%
Saturated Fat 8.3 g41.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1.7 mg
Sodium 194.3 mg8.1%
Total Carbohydrates 52 g17.4%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 31.8 g
Protein 3 g6.5%
Vitamin A 0.7% Vitamin C 0.55%
Calcium 3.3% Iron
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedEgg tray
1. In a bowl, add in the white chocolate and melt in microwave.
2. In a decorative egg mold spread the white chocolate around the designs and place that in refrigerator.
3. Divide chocolate chips in 3 equal parts in 3 different bowls and melt one by one.
4. After melting one bowl of chocolate spread that over the egg tray and place in fridge. Repeat the process with rest of the chocolates.
5. Take out the ½ of chocolate shells from the mold and combine with another half using chocolate.
6. Place the Easter eggs over a glass and decorate with icing if you want.
7. Serve Easter Egg as a snack.