- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Easter Eggs Recipe
|Cream cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Carrot juice||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Peanut butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Coconut||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Milk powder||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Carob powder||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Arrowroot||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Honey||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Almond extract||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 393 Calories from Fat 216
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g38.8%
Saturated Fat 10.4 g51.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 33 mg
Sodium 153.9 mg6.4%
Total Carbohydrates 40 g13.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7%
Sugars 32.8 g
Protein 7 g13.9%
Vitamin A 7.8% Vitamin C 0.78%
Calcium 4.5% Iron 4.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a bowl, combine cream cheese, carrot juice and honey to cream. Prepare 10 small yolks from this mixture.
2) In another bowl, combine peanut butter, dry milk powder, honey and coconut. Make 10 portions from this to be used as egg whites.
3) Cover the yolks evenly with the egg white mixture. Shape these as eggs.
1) In a saucepan, add butter to melt down. Stir in honey and almond extract.
2) Add all dry ingredients by sift in together.
3) Keep on stirring over medium flame for 15 minutes.
4) Remove from heat.
5) Take each egg to dip into carob topping.
6) Place the eggs on a wax paper and allow chilling inside refrigerator.
7) Serve as Easter Eggs on Easter morning.