- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
East India Tomato Soup Recipe
|Green onion||2 Tablespoon, thinly sliced|
|Canned condensed tomato soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 can)|
|Water||120 Milliliter (1 soup can)|
Calories 157 Calories from Fat 61
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.7%
Saturated Fat 4.1 g20.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 16.1 mg
Sodium 34.9 mg1.5%
Total Carbohydrates 21 g7.1%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.4%
Sugars 12.7 g
Protein 3 g5.6%
Vitamin A 27.7% Vitamin C 44.2%
Calcium 3.1% Iron 11%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a saucepan, add butter to melt on medium heat.
2) Add green onion to cook, until lightly browned.
3) Stir in soup, water, and curry powder.
4) Heat up the soup by frequent stirring.
5) Pour into the serving bowls and serve by seasoning with salt and pepper, according to taste. To serve chilled, place inside refrigerator for a minimum of 4 hours to serve.