- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Duke Of Windsor Sandwich Recipe
|Canned pineapple rings||1 , cut in half|
|White bread slice||2 , toasted|
|Sharp cheddar cheese spread||1 1⁄2 Ounce (Ye Olde London Tavern)|
|Chutney||1 Tablespoon (Major Grey's)|
|Turkey||2 Ounce, cooked and thinly sliced|
|Thin sliced turkey||2 Ounce|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 519 Calories from Fat 156
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26.9%
Saturated Fat 6.9 g34.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 104.1 mg
Sodium 638.7 mg26.6%
Total Carbohydrates 53 g17.7%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.8%
Sugars 28.4 g
Protein 34 g67.2%
Vitamin A 43.8% Vitamin C 30.6%
Calcium 24.9% Iron 9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a saucepan, melt butter and sauté pineapple pieces, for 5 minutes until soft.
2) Smear cheese spread on bottom 1 slice of toasted bread.
3) Smear the chutney over cheese spread.
4) Arrange pineapple pieces over top of chutney and place turkey and lettuce.
5) Top with remaining slice of toasted bread.
6) Cut the crusts gently and slice sandwich into two pieces.
7) Serve Duke Of Windsor Sandwich with small mixed salad if desired.