- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Duck and Green Pea Pancakes Recipe
|Milk||8 Fluid Ounce|
|Oil||2 Tablespoon (adjust quantity as needed for frying)|
|Cooked duck||7 Ounce, diced|
|Strong stock||1⁄4 Pint|
|Chopped parsley||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped thyme||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Browned breadcrumbs||2 Tablespoon|
|Orange||1 , rind grated|
Calories 633 Calories from Fat 306
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 34 g52.9%
Saturated Fat 14.4 g71.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 188.3 mg
Sodium 406.1 mg16.9%
Total Carbohydrates 62 g20.6%
Dietary Fiber 4.7 g18.8%
Sugars 18.8 g
Protein 21 g42.1%
Vitamin A 23.6% Vitamin C 58.7%
Calcium 18.2% Iron 19.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a pan melt 1 oz butter and cook chopped onion and mushrooms in covered pan for 3-5 minutes to soften.
2. Stir in flour, blend well adding stock until smooth.
3. Bring slowly to boil and cook for a few minutes.
4. Add diced duck meat, peas and herbs and heat for few minutes.
5. Add cream last and keep warm.
6. In centre of each pancake put a spoonful of filling, roll up and arrange in overlapping row in ovenproof dish.
7. Spoon over remaining melted butter and some breadcrumbs, mixed with a little grated orange rind.
8. Heat for few minutes in oven and serve.