- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Duck And Green Bean Salad Recipe
|Vegetable oil cooking spray||1|
|Boneless skinless duck breast halves||1 1⁄2 Pound (4 Pieces)|
|Mushrooms||8 Ounce, sliced|
|Olive oil/Canola oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sweet green pepper||1 , sliced|
|Green beans||8 Ounce|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Lime juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Whole grain mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Red leaf lettuce||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Freeze dried chives||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 515 Calories from Fat 376
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 42 g64.5%
Saturated Fat 1.3 g6.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 55.2 mg2.3%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.4%
Dietary Fiber 4.2 g16.8%
Sugars 2.5 g
Protein 25 g50.2%
Vitamin A 139.6% Vitamin C 117%
Calcium 5.5% Iron 9.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a nonstick skillet, heat vegetable oil spray and brown duck on each side for 6 minutes.
2) Diagonally slice the duck pieces after taking them off from the skillet.
3) In the same skillet, sauté mushrooms for 3 minutes and then transfer the sautéed mushrooms to a bowl.
4) Sauté green pepper for 5 minutes in the skillet after adding in 1 teaspoon of oil.
5) Stir in beans and water and simmer, covered for 10 minutes.
6) Drain the excess water and then mix in mushrooms.
7) Mix together remaining oil, lime juice, mustard, salt, and pepper for the dressing.
8) On a serving platter, arrange lettuce and then place vegetables on it.
9) Add in duck and dressing.
10) Serve at once on garnishing with chives.