- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Duchess Meat Loaf Pie Recipe
|Onion soup mix||1 Tablespoon (1 Envelope)|
|Water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Ground beef||2 Pound|
|Hot mashed potatoes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 789 Calories from Fat 540
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 60 g92.3%
Saturated Fat 22 g110%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 160 mg
Sodium 485.8 mg20.2%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.6%
Dietary Fiber 2.7 g10.8%
Sugars 0.2 g
Protein 41 g81.5%
Vitamin A 0.01% Vitamin C 18.7%
Calcium 0.5% Iron 11.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a cup, add soup mix with water to measure 2-cup.
2) Measure out 1/2 cup from it.
3) In large bowl, blend the mixture with ground beef.
4) Divide and shape mixture into a thick 8-inch round patty.
5) Cut into 6 wedges.
6) Pour remaining soup over it, cook covered over medium heat for 25 minutes until done.
7) Spoon hot mashed potatoes on the mound on top of meat.
8) Dip gravy from bottom of pan with a spoon and drizzle over. Serve.