- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Drunken Melon Balls Recipe Video
|Seedless watermelon||1 Small|
|Honey dew melon||1 Medium|
|The syrup mix|
|Pineapple juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Raspberry vodka||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Triple sec/Any fruit flavored vodka||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 262 Calories from Fat 9
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1 g1.7%
Saturated Fat 0.19 g0.93%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 41.9 mg1.7%
Total Carbohydrates 55 g18.3%
Dietary Fiber 3.8 g15.1%
Sugars 46.5 g
Protein 5 g9.1%
Vitamin A 200.7% Vitamin C 211.1%
Calcium 5.2% Iron 8.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will Need1. Melon baller - to scoop out the melons
1. Slice the honeydew in half and remove the seeds from the inside. Slice the watermelon and the cantaloupe too in half.
2. Use a melon baller to scoop out the melons and place in a shallow container with a lid.
3. Pour pineapple juice over the scooped melon balls.
4. Pour in raspberry vodka and triple sec. Toss the fruit and arrange so that the melon balls are submerged if possible.
5. Cover and freeze just until partially frozen. You can also chill them for a few hours if you don’t want them partially frozen.
6. Serve chilled in glass bowls or cocktail glasses.