- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Drop Sand Tarts Recipe
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Flour||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Pecans||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 7804 Calories from Fat 4237
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 486 g748.1%
Saturated Fat 248 g1240%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1821.3 mg
Sodium 339.9 mg14.2%
Total Carbohydrates 801 g267.2%
Dietary Fiber 26 g103.9%
Sugars 408 g
Protein 93 g185.2%
Vitamin A 247.7% Vitamin C 2.4%
Calcium 38.5% Iron 168.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl cream sugar and butter, add eggs to mix.
3. Thereafter add flour and mix well.
4. Make small-medium ball of dough arrange onto, sprayed, cookie sheet and top each ball with 1/2 a pecan downing slightly and flattening the ball of dough.
5. Bake in preheated oven at 350 degrees for approximately 6 minutes such that the cookies are slightly brown on edges.
6. Serve after letting it cool on a towel.