- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Low-Fat Creamy Lemon Pie Recipe Video
|Low fat graham cracker crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (3 Crackers)|
|Fat free sweetened condensed milk||11 Ounce|
|Juice of lemon/Lime, orange/ grapefruit juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Zest of lemon||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 209 Calories from Fat 13
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1 g2.3%
Saturated Fat 0.19 g0.97%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 31.3 mg10.4%
Sodium 235.4 mg9.8%
Total Carbohydrates 38 g12.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.5%
Sugars 27.9 g
Protein 11 g21.1%
Vitamin A 2.7% Vitamin C 15.7%
Calcium 11% Iron 0.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Press graham cracker crumbs evenly into the bottom of a 9"" pie pan. Or use approximately 1 tablespoon at the bottom of tart dishes for smaller individual servings. Set aside.
3. Beat the milk and eggs until smooth. Stir in the lemon juice and zest until incorporated.
4. Gently pour into the prepared crust.
5. Bake for 15 minutes. You may need to bake longer if use deeper dishes.
6. Cool before serving.
7. Cut into wedges and serve.