- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Dreamy Coffee Cake Recipe
|Granulated sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Pecans||1 Cup (16 tbs), finley chopped|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3628 Calories from Fat 1292
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 151 g232.9%
Saturated Fat 38 g190%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 542.6 mg
Sodium 3093.2 mg128.9%
Total Carbohydrates 534 g178.2%
Dietary Fiber 21.9 g87.6%
Sugars 324.9 g
Protein 55 g110.9%
Vitamin A 38% Vitamin C 6.1%
Calcium 95% Iron 105.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. In a large mixing bowl, cream together butter and sugar for 3 minutes, until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
3. In a bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add to creamed mixture alternately with sour cream, beating well. Beat in vanilla.
4. In a bowl, combine brown sugar, pecans and cinnamon.
5. Grease and flour a 9-inch (23-cm) square pan. Spread half the batter in pan.
6. Sprinkle with half the filling mixture. Add remaining batter, smooth top. Sprinkle with remaining filling.
7. Bake in oven for 45 to 50 minutes, or until tester comes out clean.