- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Dreamy Chocolate Pecan Pie Recipe Video
|Light corn syrup||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Pecan halves||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Semi sweet chocolate chip||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Pie crust||1 Large (9-inch)|
Calories 667 Calories from Fat 282
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 32 g49.7%
Saturated Fat 8.1 g40.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 79.3 mg
Sodium 329.5 mg13.7%
Total Carbohydrates 94 g31.4%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.8%
Sugars 41.1 g
Protein 6 g11.6%
Vitamin A 4.7% Vitamin C 0.3%
Calcium 3.3% Iron 7.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. In a medium bowl, beat the eggs, and add in sugar, corn syrup, margarine, vanilla extract and salt, stir until well mixed.
3. Add in pecans and chocolate chips, and stir to mix.
4. Pour the egg mixture into the pie crust and bake in oven for 15 minutes.
5. After 15 minutes, reduce the oven temperature to 350 °F, and allow to bake for 25 to 30 minutes more, or until the top puffs up and get golden brown in color.
6. Remove the pie from oven and allow to cool for 30 minutes.
7. Cut into wedges, serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream if desired.
Garnish the pie with chocolate curls if desired.