- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Dragon Roll Sushi Recipe Video
|Frozen unagi||200 Gram, thawed|
|Avocado||1 , peeled|
|Crab stick||200 Gram (2)|
|Lime juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Sushi rice||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked (for sushi base)|
|Nori sheet||1 Small (for sushi base)|
|Shrimp tempura||2 Ounce (deep fried shrimp coated with tempura batter)|
|Unagi sauce||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 891 Calories from Fat 297
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 34 g52.5%
Saturated Fat 5.1 g25.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 134.5 mg
Sodium 230.8 mg9.6%
Total Carbohydrates 107 g35.5%
Dietary Fiber 10.2 g40.8%
Sugars 7.9 g
Protein 39 g78.2%
Vitamin A 77.7% Vitamin C 28.3%
Calcium 4.5% Iron 7.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cut unagi into slices as shown in the video.
2. Cut avocado and cucumber as shown in the video.
3. Squeeze lime juice on avocado to keep it fresh, and prevent it from browning. Set aside.
4. Prepare sushi base with cooked rice and nori sheet.
5. Pull out the tail from shrimp tempura.
6. Lay crab stick, cucumber, shrimp tempura, and avocado on sushi base.
7. Roll the bamboo mat. Squeeze it firmly but gently while rolling, and make sure that everything is coming together
8. Open the bamboo mat, and remove saran wrap.
9. On cutting board, place sushi roll, and layer unagi slices, overlapping each other on top of it.
10. Wrap it with a fresh piece of saran wrap.
11. Place bamboo mat on top, and squeeze firmly to make it look one, without smashing unagi slices.
12. Remove wrap, sprinkle unagi sauce on it, and roll it again with saran wrap.
13. Dip towel in water and rice vinegar mixture. Squeeze, and wipe knife with it.
14. Cut roll into slices, over the saran wrap. Wipe knife every time you cut slices.
15. Transfer it to a serving platter and serve it with sushi sauce.