- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
|White sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Melted butter||6 Tablespoon|
|Flour||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Cream of tartar||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Blend Or Canned)|
Calories 1009 Calories from Fat 225
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g39.2%
Saturated Fat 14.3 g71.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 212.6 mg
Sodium 862.6 mg35.9%
Total Carbohydrates 176 g58.6%
Dietary Fiber 3.6 g14.6%
Sugars 79.1 g
Protein 20 g39.4%
Vitamin A 16.1% Vitamin C 0.06%
Calcium 29.5% Iron 38.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Combine sugar, eggs and melted butter very well to a smooth and creamy mixture.
2) Stir in the vanilla and blend well.
3) Mix all the other dry ingredients and add to egg batter.
4) Stir just enough to blend the mixture together.
5) Place in refrigerator and cool; roll out later to fry.
6) On a flour board roll out the dough to Â¼ to Â½ â€œ thickness and cut with a doughnut cutter.
7) Deep-fry the doughnuts on medium flame until golden brown.
8) Serve hot or cold, as a good option for snacks or as a part of main meal.