- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Double Stuffed French Toast Recipe Video
|Cinnamon swirl bread||2|
|Strawberries||4 (Any fruit you like)|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Low fat cream cheese||3 Ounce|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Powdered sugar||3 Tablespoon (1 tbsp. for dusting and remaining for the cream cheese mixture.)|
|Whole milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
Calories 420 Calories from Fat 223
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g38.5%
Saturated Fat 13.8 g69.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 270.5 mg90.2%
Sodium 421.6 mg17.6%
Total Carbohydrates 39 g13%
Dietary Fiber 0.65 g2.6%
Sugars 35.6 g
Protein 11 g22.5%
Vitamin A 17.9% Vitamin C 23.5%
Calcium 14.3% Iron 6.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Dice the strawberries, place that in a bowl, and sprinkle granulated sugar over it. Mix well.
2. In another bowl take cream cheese, whisk for few minute.
3. Pour in vanilla, sprinkle cinnamon, brown sugar and powdered sugar.
4. Mix well all the ingredients.
5. For egg mixture – take egg in a flat bottom bowl, sprinkle salt, pour in milk and whisk well.
6. Make pocket in the bread.
7. Spread the cream cheese mixture in the pocket. Add in strawberry pieces.
8. Melt butter on griddle. Dip the stuffed bread in egg mixture.
9. Gently place bread on melted butter, when bottom is golden brown, turn to brown the top.
10. Place French toast on a dish, dust with powdered sugar.
11. Serve Double Stuffed French Toast immediately, with more strawberries and oranges and your favorite syrup.