- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Double Meat Slow Cooker Pot Roast Recipe Video
|Beef top round roast||2 Pound, frozen|
|Pork shoulder roast||2 Pound, frozen|
|Red wine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Water||4 Cup (64 tbs) (as required)|
|Teriyaki sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|American saffron||1 Tablespoon|
|All spice||1 Teaspoon|
|Mustard seed||1 Teaspoon|
|Thyme leaves||2 Teaspoon|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Apple||1 Pound, core|
Calories 712 Calories from Fat 303
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 34 g51.9%
Saturated Fat 6.7 g33.4%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 93.8 mg
Sodium 288.3 mg12%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g6%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.8%
Sugars 9.1 g
Protein 73 g145.4%
Vitamin A 3.2% Vitamin C 16.7%
Calcium 6% Iron 17.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In slow cooker, add meat, saffron, all spice, mustard, thyme, salt, and pepper.
2. Pour teriyaki sauce, red wine, Worcestershire sauce in it.
3. Add water until you cover half of the meat.
4. Drop apples, cover it with lid, and cook under high heat for about 6 hours, if you like your meat medium rare. If you love fully cooked tender meat then continue cooking for 10 hours. Flip meat once during mid way of cooking.
5. Transfer it to serving platter, and serve hot.
If apples are small then you can leave them whole or cut them into half if they are big.