- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Double Good Macaroni and Cheese Recipe
|Elbow macaroni||8 Ounce (1 package)|
|Cream style cottage cheese||1 Pound (1 container)|
|Dairy sour cream||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , slightly beaten|
|Onion||2 Teaspoon, grated|
|Sharp cheddar cheese||8 Ounce, shredded (1 package)|
Calories 641 Calories from Fat 285
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 34 g52.6%
Saturated Fat 18.5 g92.6%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 153.4 mg
Sodium 1297.1 mg54%
Total Carbohydrates 47 g15.8%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8.2%
Sugars 7.3 g
Protein 35 g70.6%
Vitamin A 23.6% Vitamin C 0.96%
Calcium 52.8% Iron 9.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at (350°).
2. Cook macaroni, as per label directions and drain.
3. In a large bowl mix lightly until blended combining cottage cheese, sour cream, egg, salt, pepper, onion and Cheddar cheese.
4. Fold in macaroni and spoon into a baking dish, 9x9x2.
5. Bake in the preheated moderate oven 45 minutes until bubbly.
6. Serve Double Good Macaroni and Cheese with the melted cheese on the top.