- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Double Duty Cake Mix Recipe
|Cake mix||18 1⁄4 Ounce (Yellow, White, Spice Or Chocolate, 1 Medium Pack)|
|Water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Peanut butter||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Light cream||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 302 Calories from Fat 68
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g11.9%
Saturated Fat 3.2 g15.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 34.2 mg
Sodium 350.5 mg14.6%
Total Carbohydrates 55 g18.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.41 g1.6%
Sugars 36.8 g
Protein 5 g9.1%
Vitamin A 2% Vitamin C 0.07%
Calcium 6.7% Iron 2.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Line 6 custard cups with paper cups. pour batter until half full.
2. Grease the bottom of a 7-1/2" x 12" utility dish.
3. In a large mixing bowl, put together cake mix, eggs and water.
4. Mix the ingredients with electric mixer on medium speed for 4 minutes.
5. Spoon batter into custard cups, filling only half full.
6. Pour the remaining batter into utility dish.
7. Bake cupcakes on Medium for 4 minutes.
8. Remove from oven.
9. Bake rectangular cake on Medium for 11 to 13 minutes.
10. Brown for 3 to 4 minutes.
11. Cool down the cupcake and the rectangular cake.
12. To make the frosting, in a large mixing bowl, mix peanut butter, cream and sugar
13. Top the cake with frosting.
14. Raise shelf.
15. Brown frosted cake for 4 to 5 minutes; until the frosting is bubbly and slightly brown.
16. Turn dish once while browning.
17. Serve hot.